I'm in the process of porting from .91 to the magic removal trunk (lord
have mercy).

In one of the old templates, I do a:

   {% for agent in agency.get_agent_list %}

   blah blah

   {% endfor %}

That worked great. So in my revised unmagical template I figured I'd do
a little:

   {% for agent in agency.agent_set.all %}

   blah blah

   {% endfor %}

but I'm getting a screaming 'unindexable object' error. I've been
toying with this and even sought help in the #django channel on IRC,
and no one seems to understand why this is happening.

HALP!

Thanks in advance,

-Jason L