Hi All,

  I've just released a little experiment in combining the process
management awesomeness of supervisord with the convenience of Django's
management scripts.  It's called, funnily enough, django-supervisor:

      http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-supervisor/

  The concept is simple:  instead of having supervisord in charge of
Django, why not put Django in charge of supervisord?

  If you've got a Django project that needs to keep several processes
running at once (e.g. celeryd or celerybeat) then this might be the app
for you.  You can:

   * manage all your processes with `python manage.py supervisor`.

   * keep your process definitions and configuration inside your
     Django project directory.

   * use Django's template system to construct the supervisord config
     file, interpolating environment variables or settings as you need.

   * merge pre-defined configuration files from all the INSTALLED_APPS,
     and tweak or override them on a per-project basis.

   * auto-reload all running processes when your code changes
    (but only in debug mode of course)

  All comments, questions, feedback and criticism welcome.  I hope you
find it useful.

  Cheers,

      Ryan

--