For example ExtJS 4 introduced new MVC app model. One of the features
and slight drawback is quite strict directory structure.

Now in most cases I can put files as static but there are occassions
when I would like to leverage power of Django templates, namely some
translations and urls

So for example in following structure:

/myapp/
/myapp/model/
/myapp/view/
/myapp/store/
/myapp/controller/

There is some (but not necessarily all) (javascript) files inside /
myapp/store/ and /myapp/view/ that I would like to load through
template rendering, specially "stores" part since it contains urls
that should point to views in my Django app and url config.

Same applies for some other files since I would like to use
translation facilities of Django.

In pseudo code I would like to do something like this:

Load static file from given url. (this would be handled by frontend
webserver in production)
If load failed:
    Load dynamic file from templates dir
    If load failed: