Apparently I didn't made myself clear enough.

So let me clarify:

I have two files that must be accessed using following urls:

/myapp/views/foo.js
/myapp/views/bar.js

foo.js is a static file and can (and should) be served by using static
serving, like webserver.

bar.js instead is a file that contains django template directives and
must be served through django template rendering mechanism.