Hi Roberto,

As Venkatraman said, Silver Lining seems to be aimed more at distribution.

Also, they have stated in the docs that it is locked down heavily to
the host OS, and it would appear that the whole thing is tied into
libcloud (which is completely the opposite from the direction we want
to go in).

However, as vain as this sounds, I really do like the documentation
style they have used, so I'll probably nab that ;D

I'm going to draw up an outline of what we want the project to
achieve, and the principles behind it, so everyone can get a chance to
have some input into the initial design.

Cal