On Thursday, July 07, 2011 08:48:51 pm Andy McKay wrote:
> On 2011-07-07, at 2:22 PM, John Fabiani wrote:
> > I'm wondering if anyone has had any success with PhoneGap and Django?
>
> Yes.
> --
>   Andy McKay
>   a...@clearwind.ca
>   twitter: @andymckay

LOL - I guess I could have asked a better question.  Can I assume you have had
success with Django and PhoneGap?  If so would you take the time to explain in
a general your experience with PhoneGap.  I have been told that the
combination is very slow - although I don't see any reason that it would be.
I was also told that debugging was very difficult.

Johnf