I am writing my personal contact book and now want to make wish list
for Christmas. I cannot get simplest template working, the template
is:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://
www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<head>
<title>Kampanie</title>
</head>

{% for campaign in campaigns %}
        {{ campaign.name }}
{% endfor %}

The model is :

class Campaign(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(u"Nazwa", max_length=255, null=False,
blank=False)
    objects = CampaignManager()
    def __unicode__(self):
        return "%s" % unicode(self.name)

and the view is:

def campaigns(request):
    form = CampaignForm(request.GET)
    ctx = {'form': form, "action": "view"}
    return render_to_response("campaigns.html", ctx,
context_instance=RequestContext(request))

The code is greatly copy and paste from working parts. I'd be very
grateful for help, I amd dying of bore and am keen to code, but
unfortunately my Python friend that usually helped me is too busy
nowadays.

And Merry Christmas to all :-)

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz