Hello Daniel
thanks for your answer and sorry for my english. As you said, it could be a
problem of translation !!! :-)

I really appreciate your help, I'm doing lots of progress in my python
object programming curve ...

OK, then to be sure how Python works ... let see this code:

1 from django.db import models
2
3 class Person(models.Model):
4     first_name = models.CharField(max_length=30)
5     last_name = models.CharField(max_length=30)

Ligne 1 imports module "models". I've browse the source code of Django. In
the "models" folder, there is a __init__.py file and a lots of .py other
files.
There is folders too and specially one called "fields".

Here is my question :

   - When importing models on line 1, doest it import all the .py files in
   this module, then  all classes, Class, functions, variables at the top level
   of each .py are available for use ? Or there is only an automatic import of
   the __init__.py ?

Line 4 : : The CharField Class definition is in models/fields/__init__.py.
In the code above, there nowhere a reference at "fields". But the line 10 of
the the __init__.py in models is " This file is automatically loaded by
Python. In this file on line 10, there is "from django.db.models.fields
import *". "

Here is my question :

   - Does it means that the CharField Class is available inside Person Class
   because there is a cascading import following this way:
      - models contains an __init__.py wich import fields and __init.py in
      fields has a definition of Class CharField on line 601

Hope it's enugh clear ... don't spend much time when it is not and just ask
for reformulation, I'll dot it ...
Regards

Alain