Hello,

I'm new to both Python and Django. A few months ago, I installed
Django on my mac (running Snow Leopard). I took me quite some time,
but I got it running. After that I didn't get around to doing anything
with it. A few weeks ago, I upgraded my mac to run Lion and now, when
I type import django in the python interpreter, it says No module
named django.

I found someone who had had a similar problem, and I'm guessing it
could be connected to the fact that Lion comes with Python 2.7.1? My
Django version is 1.2.5. Again, I know almost nothing about Python, so
I could be way off base. Any ideas how I can solve this, or find out
what the problem is?

/Angelika