Thanks, Tom. I see. So basically I need to reinstall Django, if I want
to run it on Python 2.7.1, is that it?

As far as I can tell, the older versions of Python are still installed
on my machine. Does that mean that it might be possible to run an
older version instead, and not have to reinstall Django? Can I run
different versions of Python on the same machine, and just switch
between the two?

/Angelika