Hello,  Fabio

I took a look at django-csv-importer but since my files weren't quite clean
(or comma separated), I ended up rolling my own solution using celery[1],
to make the uploading rask asynchronous, and DSE[2], to allow for faster
bulk imports, as well as a lot of trial and error.

Take a look at those libraries as they may help you in rolling out your own
solution as well. Let be know if you need more pointers!

Cheers,
AT

[1] http://celeryproject.org
[2] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/dse

On Nov 12, 2011 2:08 PM, "Fabio Natali" <fa...@fnstudio.it> wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I am developing a Django website. I want the admin to be able to perform
massive import of products into the database.