On 11/12/2011 08:25 PM, Dan Poirier wrote:
There are some ways to make large data imports much faster.  See e.g.

   http://www.caktusgroup.com/blog/2011/09/20/bulk-inserts-django/

Hi Dan!

Import speed was not my primary concern during these first attempts. I thought that django-csv-importer would "Just Work (TM)".

According to your and Andre's reply I'll probably have to change my mind and work out a custom solution with bulkopt.py or something similar.

Thank you very much. Fabio.

--
Fabio Natali