Hello Tim,

I was able to install Python 2.7 64-bit for Windows 7. I then
downloaded the ez_setup.py and ran it. It installed the .egg file.

I then attemped the Python command line:

- easy_install django
- easy_install ipython

However I had no success installing the packages.

I posted my error output on my site: http://madtrak.com/error.png

JJ