Tim,

Okay I was able to get something to go there.

At first I saw warnings so I wasn't sure but here are the images.

http://madtrak.com/ipython1.png

http://madtrak.com/ipython2.png

Do you think I am in good shape with ipython?

To perform the easy install of django would i execute: easy_install.exe
django?

And if so would that just overwrite what I have already installed, like
would it be good to do it a second time even though I think it worked the
first. Honestly, I'd probably leave it for now just wanted your thoughts on
easy install.

Thanks!

JJ

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Timothy Makobu <makobu.mwambir...@gmail.com