http://kencochrane.net/blog/2011/06/django-gunicorn-nginx-supervisord-fabric-centos55/

I would go there.  It's not Amazon EC2 specific, but Amazon's distribution
by default is a Centos-based one, so everything should be in the same
place.  Plus, he very helpfully gives you code you can use to get
everything running quickly.  The hardest thing is getting nginx running
within the main initlevel, but even that is not hard, just tedious.

This does not, however, tell you how to setup S3 storage to be Django's
file backend.  You'll have to look somewhere else for that