> The keywords were 'in production'. The development server (i.e. python
> manage.py runserver) works fine under Windows. But when you want to
> make the website accessible to your audience (the internet, company
> etc.), you should host that on Linux.

I still don't quite understand. Can you explain more? I would think this
means that my Django files should be on a Linux portion of my web server? I
am with Bluehost.com

I have installed ActiveState and will give it a try. I have my VS up and
running with Python Tools for VS so that should be okay.

Hey Sam you've been a great help. Would you by chance mind giving me your
e-mail address? That way in the future I could work with you? I won't
bother you too much don't worry! lol. Just since I am trying your advice it
could be a great help to me.

What Virtual Machine did you pick? What Linux version are you running?

If you prefer e-mailing/want to give me your address my next inquery would
just go to your e-mail.

Thanks so much!

JJ Zolper