On 8/29/06, cerealito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

    I am trying to upload multiple image files in one of my projects.
Single-File upload works fine, but how do I Get to upload many files in
the same form?
But my question is... How do I "save" them?

imageManipulator.do_html2python(new_data)
imageManipulator.save(new_data)

Wouldn't work...

It should do. As long as your model contains multiple FileField entries, the manipulator should quite happily save the files, one file per file field per form. Can you share your actual model, view and template (or pruned versions of them)?

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)