On 9/1/06, brian corrigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> However with the project I'm working on, I can't change the Django
> version I'm working on. I have tried doing an SVN update on the core
> directory but meta was not included in it. Is there anyway I can
> download the relevant files/folders?

Hey Brian,

A "svn update" won't do you any good, because that gets you the
*latest* version of Django, which no longer uses django.core.meta.
What you want to do is one of these two things:

  * Get version 0.91 from http://www.djangoproject.com/download/ .

  * Get the latest "0.91-bugfixes" release from
http://code.djangoproject.com/svn/django/branches/0.91-bugfixes/ .
This is a branch devoted to maintaining the 0.91 version of code
(which is what you're using), purely to fix big bugs.

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com