On Sep 1, 2006, at 9:17 AM, brian corrigan wrote:
> However with the project I'm working on, I can't change the Django
> version I'm working on. I have tried doing an SVN update on the core
> directory but meta was not included in it. Is there anyway I can
> download the relevant files/folders?

What I was trying to say -- sorry if it wasn't clear -- is that in
Django trunk django.core.meta no longer exists; it's been replaced
(as explained in those pages I linked to).

If you want to stick with an older version of Django, check out the
sidebar at http://www.djangoproject.com/download/ to download a
previous release.

Jacob