Hello djangos,

I have talked to Kurtis and he thinks its a good idea to update the
django developer rates for 2012.

So we are going to do some worldwide statistics on the average hourly
rates on django related projects in consideration of project specific
parameters. (details below)
As we think this is going to boost developers income worldwide. Know
what you are worth!

But before we do those statistics - we need you to provide some project
data under the following URL:
http://develissimo.com/forum/topic/107887/?page=1#post-257943

Contributors - please declare the following information:

      * project - location/country (Great Britain, USA, China, ...)
        project - beginning year (2010, ...)
        project - duration (1 month, 3 months, 12 months, ...)
        project- description - short/one line (Examples: eCommerce,
        Forum, Parcel-API, Music-Store, Search Results Page, ERP,
        Real-Estate,...)
        project- team-size (Examples: One person, Group of 2, 3, 4... )
        agent/middleman Is there an agent/middleman between you (the
        developer) and the client YES|NO
        agent-margin If middleman - what do you think is his margin?
        (Examples: 15%, 25%, ...)
        $ Hourly Rate - in US-Dollar (we are located in Europe - but
        lets do this in USD please)
        Additional Information - please feel free to provide additional
        information

If your project was/is payed via a total system cost, please calculate
the hourly rate. Thank you.

As soon as there is enough information provided we will publish the data
with neat statistics, graphics and analysis in the blog section under
the following URL Blog - Here you will find the results page in some
days/weeks
[develissimo.com] - so hopefully a lot of django and web-developers out
there will be able to advance in prices.
Such information has helped developers in the past to know what they are
worth - those statistics have to get updated from time to time and
definitely will help our professional guild in the future as well.

Thank you for participating!

Kind regards,
Raphael