hi,

i have a problem on the formmodel.  basically, to set the field read only
and disabled is easy.
but, the problem which I facing now, is a bit complicated.
- if set field "read-only" field. We can actually modify the record by
using web developer tools by press "F12"
  to modify the record and saved.  it did update the value for read-only
field.  this will be a security issue, if
some one know this.

- if set field to "disabled" it will not post the key field.  but, instead
, it let it blank. and error shown, this field
is required. is ok, we can set required=false. but, it will be sending key
field value as blank to the database.

How to I avoid this issue for record "Editing" without user  can modify the
value using F12 and show as read-only?

Regards,
MH