I agree on those, maybe the greatest thing to get on would be to
provide that svn+trac that some people was interested in, and to put
the snippets inside. And setup something like a "django portal" with
not only information about what is inside the repositories but also
projects, applications and so that are outside the site. That way
newcomers and users have a unique place to find everything they want.
And those who don't know/want to setup SVN and TRAC can getit for
their django projects.

And surely we can skip the mailling list part as I don't thing there
would be too much volume that could not be help by that group or
another. Mabe *-commit lists if somebody wants it.

So "A central location for all django contributed work, and a place to
host your project" ;)

Cheers,
Marc.