On 9/9/06, Sean Schertell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But what about the actual stuff? So far we've got a couple people
> willing to contribute an app or two. And as I've said, I've got three
> I can put in to get started. I run a smallish web hosting company so
> I'm happy to provide the servers/bandwidth. What we really need is
> apps and folks who want to contribute ideas or actual code to making
> the space. So how about it guys? Got apps you wanna contribute? or
> ideas for how this thing should work? anyone wanna volunteer to help
> build it?

I've got a few things I'm building, but I'm still a ways out from
releasing any of them publicly and I've also got hosting with easy
access to set up SVN repos...

That's the "problem" with having a relatively savvy developer community :)

--
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
  -- George Carlin