Am Dienstag, 11. September 2012 00:43:44 UTC+2 schrieb Mike Dewhirst:

> Try dropping this down to "djtest.settings". Also make sure you have a
> file in each of your folders called __init__.py
>
> This tells Python the folder is part of the package.

Sorry - but this does not help. Just to be sure that I'm not missing
anything essential, this is all I have so far:

d:\djtest\
   manage.py
   data.sql
   \djtest\
      __init__.py
      settings.py
      urls.py
      wsgi.py

Am I correct to assume that this should be sufficient to call at least the
/admin/ interface?

I have activated this in urls.py:  url(r'^admin/',
include(admin.site.urls)),

And this in settings.py: 'django.contrib.admin',

But as django does not seem to be able to find settings.py... hmmmmm