Thank you Mike for your answer. I started this topic, because i have an
assignment at my Faculty, which requires connection between Django and an
LDAP (assistant insisted on 389ds). I installed Django, enabled admin,
logged in through Firefox. I can't make up my mind, do i need to connect
Django and LDAP like so that all users from LDAP can login through e.g.
localhost:8000/admin, or do i need to make a register/login page, where
users from LDAP server can login and onlu admin can login from admin page?
The second is mpre logical to me, but i don't know, because i am new to
Django and Python.