Hi everybody,

I am new to Django and Python, and right now, i am going through the
documentation. I have an assignment at my Faculty, where i need to install
Django, 389ds LDAP server (where i have to store my users) and i need to
somehow connect them two, so i can auth users from LDAP when logging into
Django. i have read some documentation, and i saw a massive lines of code,
add this, add that, and i don't get any of that.

Can someone please help me with this issue, i'll be very grateful.

Thank you