"Internal server error" - standard apache message.
But to clarify: when I take the syntax typos out, the poll admin backend
works fine.
So somehow just the "Debug = true" does not trigger the django error
handler any more.
This might be caused by my (failed) trials to "Install current Django on
current Debian with current Python", see other thread.
So I dont want to bother you or the public with these issues.
The virtual environment thread I will follow as soon as I find the time.