Sorry can't find a message from you in this newsgroup with any virtualinv
instructions.

Or do you mean this link?:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/virtualenv

This text _is_ detailed with regard to virtualenv, but the combination with
apache/wsgi on debian would pose more questions.

Apart from my question, it would really make sense to have Django install
instructions for a debian/ubuntu server in the django docs.
This would lower the entrance hurdles to check out Django for many website
admins.