On Sun, 2006-10-01 at 19:15 -0700, brad wrote:
> I think that I need to modify models.py to fit the scheme I thought
> that I had. The following is a table representation of what I thought I
> had with my current models.py:
>
> Table: Game
>
> id             game
> ==           ========
> 0             0_Option1
> 1             1_Option1
> 1             1_Option2
> 1             1_Option3
> 2             2_Option1
> 2             2_Option2
> 3             3_Option1
> 4             4_Option1
> 4             4_Option2

The Game model you had in your original post was this:

class Game(models.Model):
        name = models.CharField(maxlength=200)

        class Admin:
                pass

        def __str__(self):
                return self.name

There is no id field and no game field in this model. So it looks like
your database table and your model are way out of sync. You should
probably look into that problem first.

Regards,
Malcolm