> Am I correct in understanding that using ModelForm example you listed as
a view does not need to be added to urls then? What is the user access page
then?
The add_view would need to be added to your urls.

> So is this two different ways to do the same thing?
The main difference is that it's a ModelForm rather than a Form. The Model
form has a "class Meta" and a form.save() method which automatically
creates the row in the database for you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8eb20c11-a771-4789-affa-d30d9a3c59fc%40googlegroups.com.