On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:42:39 PM UTC-7, Collin Anderson wrote:

> My bad. Put your add_view in views.py (cause it's a view :)
>
> Then, you'll need to import your form into your view:
> from oneidentry.forms import HardwareidForm

Thanks  Collin I made the switch but now cannot access the page at the new
URL directly for some reason now and getting a 404 error:

Page not found (404)Request Method:GETRequest URL:
http://127.0.0.1:8000/hardwareid/get_barcode.html

Using the URLconf defined in mysite.urls, Django tried these URL patterns,
in this order:

   1. ^oneidentry/
   2. ^admin/

The current URL, hardwareid/get_barcode.html, didn't match any of these.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/fd5241ea-d708-448c-a591-599552a21d1c%40googlegroups.com.