I just want to put it out there that even if I have received a lot of
negative vibes from the posts I have made, my only intention is that I aim
to bring about a positive future for Django but also those who want to
change the world with their website applications. Maybe some of the posts I
have made aren't considered politically correct, but the only reason I made
them is because I want to see Django make a major positive impact on the
world. For example I think we need to make it extremely more seamless for
people with a passion for innovating in the web space to get their deployed
and live websites to the level of being the best they can be. That is why I
made a post about trying to excite raise the level of effort invested into
documentation about optimizing deployment. I think there needs to be more
guidance and a community based effort at consolidating information in
relation to running a live website. Whether it's the database, the Django
views, the template language, the entire picture. We need to list the tools
that make running a Django website more seamless instead of leaving that to
a guessing game. We need to set guidelines that help people get their
website running in the real world and in this way we can iterate over what
are the best practices to achieve each and every person's goals.

Thanks for reading and your understanding. In signing off it must be noted
everything I have done has been in my view of the best interest of Django
no matter what it has seemed to some.

Thanks again,

JJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/366103aa-04ee-4719-af3b-98fb7eb994b9%40googlegroups.com.