I'm having a problem which is causing me real concern.

When I try to save a new record to a table, via the Admin (editing
inline),  ALL of the records within that table are being deleted!

Here's a brief description of what I have:-

class A  # This is a user profile table that extends USER
OneToOneKey(USER)

class B
ManyToManyKey(Table D)

class  C
ForeignKey(Table A, edit_inline)
ForeignKey(Table B)
    class Admin
       pass

I can add records without any problem to Table C using the list for
Table C.   I've also confirmed this by checking the database (mySQL)
However, when I try to add/modify records to Table C, via Table A then
ALL of the records for Table C get deleted.
I don't get any error messages.

MerMer