The patch I previous sent in mostly adds a couple functions to the
psycopg2 backend in the introspection module.  The only big changes
that affect the mainline django code are in django.core.management.

I'm using my patches, so that's been tested through 3 schema updates
in production.  As previously mentioned -there are those 2 remaining
bugs in the schema-evo code, but they're not show stoppers for me.

I see no reason why people need to use the latest trunk to test beta
quality features.  That just makes no sense - if you need beta
features - use a branch, or apply my patch to your own copy of trunk.
Is there a problem that I'm not seeing?  I'm quite sure that all the
code that my patch modifies hasn't been touched in over a month, so it
should apply cleanly to trunk.

vic

--
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity."  - Hanlon's Razor