Make a basic Django view. Place your script in a python module that lives
inside your app. Call that module/ function from the Django view. See
Django docs and tutorials on how to handle uploaded files. Pass the
uploaded file to your module, and handle the return value(s) however you
want. Hard to get more specific than that without seeing your code, but
this should come together pretty quickly with some experimentation.

I never know what people mean by "Django is overkill for...". Django is
lightweight and starts up very quickly, even with large/complex projects.
Django saves you mountains of time compared to Flask, which makes you go
shopping for every little piece of framework you need. Every time I've
experimented with Flask, I've come running back to Django after realizing
my time is too valuable to waste it on creating my own framework when a
perfectly great one already exists.

./s

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/88c2337b-7e8a-4e11-968f-30299b6229d4%40googlegroups.com.