Hello all,

My django application runs slower under Apache+FastCGI or
Lighttpd+FastCGI than under django development HTTP server. The
approximate times for generating the page are 0.6 vs 1.0 seconds for
FastCGI and development server correspondingly.

I've tried different combinations of 'prefork' and 'threaded', unix
domain socket and tcp socket, manually/web server started fastcgi
server as described on django FastCGI documentation page, but nothing
helped.

If you have any idea of solving this problem, i will greatly
appreciate it!

Django version is 0.95. Python version is 2.4.4. Apache version is
2.2.3. Flup version is 0.5.

Alexander Boldakov