Hello, thank your for your reply. Tried everything, getting positive
results, but still can't load http://localhost/mysite/.

1) permissions on both /home, /home/benrawk, and /home/benrawk/mysite
are 'drwxr-xr-x'

2) I succesfully imported mysite.settings after adding /home/benrawk
to the sys.path.

3) mysite/ has __init__.py in it.

Any other ideas? Would really like to get this to work...any help is
greatly appreciated.