Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 02:09 -0700, itsnotvalid wrote:
>> Michal, your error looks nearly identical to the one I encounter with
>> admin interface. Except the byte offending is not the same.
>>
>> I guess there is something between the model class and database
>> adapters which adds those strange bytes.
>
> No, there's nothing like that. These are just standard ASCII decoding
> errors that Python reports. A byte starting with 'C' in the high nibble
> (e.g. Michal's 0xc3) is the start of a two-byte UTF-8 sequence,
> something like your 0xe4 is the first byte of three byte UTF-8 sequence
> (or possibly some non-UTF-8 bytes altogether, in both cases).

Hmm... Sorry, but I could't locate this problem (before my last update
to revivision 5371) tests fails too, but not so early (they fails when
fixtures was loadaded to DB). So, I think that there is some problem in
Django Unicode branch.

I have plan to:
1) update unicode branch to latest revision
2) run separate all of my tests
3) locate unicode problems

But now (after update), I couldn't run any of the test.