On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 07:02 +0100, David Reynolds wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2007, at 6:56 am, Gábor Farkas wrote:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > i have no idea what went wrong, but to the developers it certainly
> > would
> >   help, if you could find out exactly which revision broke the mysql
> > behaviour.
>
> Difficult to tell since we hadn't svn up'd for a while...

The usual process would be to note the version you are at now and take a
guess at an earlier version that worked (trial and error will do, if
nothing else). "svn up" to the earlier version, check it works. Then
split the difference and "svn up" to the version number in the middle,
check if it works. If it does, move forwards halfway. If not, move back
halfway. Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

Regards,
Malcolm