On 21 Jun 2007, at 2:06 am, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:

Okay, this is all good information.

Does it only happen when DEBUG=True, or at other times as well?

Both. One of the things people in IRC suggested I check was whether DEBUG was set to True. It happens in both cases for us.

I guess another relevant question here is how are people hooked up to
their webservers when you are seeing these problems? Is it happening
with mod_python, wsgi, fastcgi, dev server, ...?

In our case we are using mod_python. Let me know if you need version numbers or any other information.

Thanks,

David

--
David Reynolds