On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 01:14 +0200, Sean Mc Allister wrote:
> Just to let you know, I'm using postgres and I am also experiencing the
> same problems with revisions above 5481.
> It doesn't seem to leave every connection open, but more like 2 out of 3
> or something like that. so it's not only a mysql thing.

Okay, this is all good information.

Does it only happen when DEBUG=True, or at other times as well?

If I (or somebody else, even better) can't track down the solution
shortly, I'll roll back [5482] for a bit until we understand the
side-effects better. Will leave it for a day or so to give you guys time
to debug further, though.

Regards,
Malcolm