I'd like to build a site in which members have the ability to
customize the look of their profile using HTML, CSS and template tags
that we'd provide to the member. So, I want to know if Django supports
this or not, as well as how difficult it would be to implement. Best
case scenario would be a customization experience like that of
Geocities or Yahoo!Pages, but experiences that parallel to say,
Wordpress.com or MySpace would work too.

This feature is a show-stopper, since the market I'll be gearing this
to almost requires features like this to be there.  So am I dreaming
that this can be done? Has anybody else attempted something like this
yet?

Thanks. :)

~ Bryan