Error can be seen here http://beta.atlantaicecompany.com/

AGDWeb is an app in a totally separate project under the same
PythonPath.  It has a separate settings file.

I am not using any Django cache, I am referring to some sort of
internal caching that mod_python is doing.

The settings file looks like this

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName beta.atlantaicecompany.com
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        DocumentRoot /djangosites/atlantaice/
        <Location "/">
                SetHandler python-program
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE atlantaice.settings
                PythonPath "['/djangosites/'] + sys.path"
                PythonDebug Off
        </Location>
        <Location "/images">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/js">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/flash">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/admin-media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/beta.atlantaicecompany.com-error.log

        # Possible values include: debug, info, notice, warn, error,
crit,
        # alert, emerg.
        LogLevel warn

        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/beta.atlantaicecompany.com-
access.log combined
        ServerSignature Off
</VirtualHost>

and

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName agdweb.gtagd.org
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        DocumentRoot /djangosites/AGD/
        <Location "/">
                SetHandler python-program
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE AGD.settings
                PythonPath "['/djangosites/'] + sys.path"
                PythonDebug Off
        </Location>
        <Location "/site-media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/admin-media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/agdweb.gtagd.org-error.log

        # Possible values include: debug, info, notice, warn, error,
crit,
        # alert, emerg.
        LogLevel warn

        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/agdweb.gtagd.org-access.log
combined
        ServerSignature Off
</VirtualHost>