Hi,

The table was created fine with only a small problem and it's the
foreign key. I have my application listed on settings.py, code my
model on models.py, then perform manage.py syncdb my_app as I am aware
that if the table exist it wont recreate it. I did a number of times
of deleting my tables and do manage.py syncdb my_app.

As I stated the django_admin_log table should also have foreign key
which also doesn't have it since it has a relation to auth_user table.

I am doing this in winxp , mysql 5 , python 2.5 , latest mysql driver
for python. Hope I've provided enough info.

Thanks
james