Nathan: Thank you for the suggestion, I'm sure you're right. I'll add
in a start-up message to 'start.bat' the next time I upload an update.

Cam:  Thank you for the kind words. If you do get a change to play
around with it, I would appreciate feedback and bug reports.

Rob:  I see you read my 'disclaimer'.  I would argue that sipping wine
in a nice club with a beautiful woman would make anything sound good,
but I'll admit that I have never done it. I have pounded cheap beer in
a dirty bar with slutty chicks while listening to AC/DC, and I would
highly recommend it. By the way, I'm from Buffalo, too.

Strangely enough, and slightly off-topic, I found a Japanese
translation of my website: http://www.win-django.com/

-cjlesh