On 7/24/07, Michal Konvalinka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The problem is that there's no example how to use transactions without
> decorators in the documentation, there's no example here in this
> mailing list... I found the example in
> django.db.transaction.py

This is a problem that should be fixed. Please log a ticket to report
this lack of documentation. If you're feeling really adventurous, try
your hand at writing the missing section. We welcome any contribution,
and documentation from newcomers is often quite useful (since it
highlights the areas that seem obvious to us, but aren't).

Many thanks,
Russ Magee %-)