On 18 Sep 2007, at 5:01 am, antonio von carmoducci wrote:

> (live publicly viewable sites only)
> 1. What OS are you using to run Django on?

Debian

> 2. What OS do you think is most popular for running Django on?

Debian or Ubuntu, I imagine.

> 3. What OS do you think is most suited for running Django on?

Debian seems to work well.

> (non publicly viewable sites)
> 4. What OS do you think is most suited for developing Django on?

I use a combination of Debian and OS X. For work, I store the files
on my desktop machine and connect via ssh to run the server and nfs
to edit the files using Textmate. At home, I just use OS X.

Hope that's of some help.

--
David Reynolds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]