On 20-Sep-07, at 12:23 AM, Steve Potter wrote:

> I'm already quite sure I don't want to install mod_python on the
> existing Apache after reading all of the warnings about using the same
> Apache to serve static documents and Django.

I am not sure exactly what you mean by this. mod_python is the
preferred way to go. The only thing is that static content/media will
go directly to apache bypassing mod_python. The 'warnings' are only
to help you to improve performance. Just performance, nothing evil
will happen if you serve those through mod_python.

--

regards
kg