On Nov 6, 9:37 am, stranger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes my settings.py file is in the place you specified.
>
> I have restarted the apache:  /etc/init.d/httpd restart
>
> I think u r right. Apache dont have right to read that module. Please
> specify me how to give access to apche to my mysite directory.

You need to use the 'chmod' command. If you don't know what this is
for and how it works, I suggest you read through:

  http://www.unixgeeks.org/security/newbie/unix/man9/chmod.html

and learn about it.

In the end you will need 'o+rx' on directories, and 'o+r' on files,
but read about chmod to learn what that means first.

Graham