Hello I am using Fedora 7. I am using Django for the first time. I
want the django to run on port 80. so that :

http://localhost/mysite/

should retreive the Django dafault page. I have installed mod_python
and imported it into http.conf.

In http.conf I have also:

<Location "/mysite/">
        SetHandler python-program
        PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
        SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE mysite.settings
        PythonDebug On
</Location>

MY CLASS PATH IS:
$ echo $PATH
/home/priya/mysite:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/
home/priya/bin

CHECK THE SCREEN SHOT OF THE ERROR PAGE:

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotuf4.png

Advance thank you for the help....